Sunday, January 22, 2012

Becareful little mouth what you say....

Psalm 34:1313 Keep your tongue from evil,
         And your lips from speaking deceit.


 Do you remember that little Sunday School song: "Be careful Little Mouth What You Say"? Our mouths can sure get us in trouble. Psalms 91:11 tells us though that He sends angels to watch over us to help us and keep us going in the right path!! That's another one of the amazing things about being a child of God! We have heavenly help anytime we need it. He is always ready to help us and equip us with the necessary tools to get the job done.

I don't know about you but I sure feel like I could use a host of angels not only to hold my tongue from evil.... but to give me the right words to say some days!   God is good! Have a great a day! CC

No comments: