Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Anxious Much?

Philippians 4:6 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

 If there is one thing I am really good at -it's worrying.  I worry about my kids, my husband, myself, my family, my job - their  health,  - well, you name it...there's no end to the list of things of silly things I can imagine. Maybe you don't do that - and I wish I didn't.  I have to work hard at not letting my imagination get carried away. I have to remind myself that God doesn't want us to live with anxiety and fear. He wants us to hear our worries - there's nothing He can't do to help us - just like Philippians reminds us we just need to ask.
A great reminder isn't it?
Have a great day!
CC

No comments: