Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bible Study II - Purpose II

Purpose II 

God created you to fulfill a unique purpose.
 ________________________________________________________
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
         Marvelous are Your works,
         And
that my soul knows very well. Psalms 139:14

Nothing about us is an accident.  He created us perfectly -  just the way He intended.   I know I've had my share of doubts about a few of his design plans for myself - there's certainly a few things I would like to change sometimes. But I know that it's true - you and I are fearfully and wonderfully made and I should be thankful- we are God's perfect design created  for a unique purpose!

Just what is your purpose?  How will you know what your unique purpose is?

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Psalm 32:8
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Are you listening for instructions so you can fulfill your unique purpose? Keep listening! You'll hear them!

No comments: