Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thinking About Home


But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. Hebrews 11:16

I'm sitting in a very nice motel room thinking about home. I have all of the comforts I could possibly want, a huge bed, big fluffy pillows and great food - but it's not home. I feel out of place here. It's a familiar place -I stay here often and the people I know here are great but I don't belong here. I miss my family - I miss my home. I am reminded that it's supposed to be like that for us as Christians, isn't it?.... Not quite fitting in with the world  - feeling out of place.  Do you feel that way often enough in your Christian walk?  What are you thinking about home?

No comments: