Sunday, April 3, 2011

Be of Good Cheer!

Acts 23:11
I don't know if you are like me when you are sitting in church listening to a sermon but sometimes I carry home with me the seemingly oddest little tidbits. I know in my heart they are messages from God so I try to be careful not to forget them. Today I am sharing this with you because it's just too good not to and I am sure my preacher won't mind. He said that God's favorite words were "Be of good cheer" and he went on to tell of the numerous times he spoke those words! He spoke those words to ordinary peole like me and you because He wants us to be happy. He cares about you and that means He cares if you're worried, fearful, sad, angry, depressed!
I hope knowing you can give all of your cares and worries to Him fills you with GOOD CHEER!

No comments: