Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Which Daily Tasks Take Up Most of Your Energy?





Happy Wednesday! I am trying something new and participating in NaBloPoMo. Read more about it here: NaBloPoMo
which provides a daily prompt… I likely won’t stick with the prompt as my creativity will likely lead me in a more practical direction most days, however I like the idea of having structure to my posts with a prompt.  Today’s question is.. Which Daily Tasks Take Up Most of My Energy… for me it depends what frame of mind I am in. I find that if I begin my day right I have a greater balance of energy throughout the day.   A lot of irritating small things, or tasks can deplete my energy if I allow them to do so - especially, if I am in the wrong frame of mind, or attitude.  I like to begin my day with quiet time, prayer, reading and a cup of coffee. I did yoga this morning and hope to incorporate more exercise into my mornings.  This routine helps me with those energy zappers for later in the day. If I know it is going to be a particularly rough day I try to focus on verses that will apply for the day.   This is my favorite verse for strength:

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7

What do you do when you’re facing a stressful, energy-depleting day or situation?




No comments: