Monday, February 13, 2012

God Will Make a Way

Isaiah 43:19 

19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

 Don Moen writer of the song, "God Will Make a Way" shares that Isaiah 43:19 is his life verse on You Tube. He tells how after losing his nephew in a car crash he searched for a way to comfort his family and wrote the song. 

Oh God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way...
He will make a way

Whatever you may going through - whatever you may face today - God will  even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert for you too! God will make a way! No problem is too small - Casting ALL your cares upon Him for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7. Have a great day! CC

No comments: