Monday, March 5, 2012

You're a Friend of God!

John 15:13.Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14. Ye are my friends, If ye do whatsoever I command you.

Friends can encourage and help us through tough times. If you've ever had a close friend you know what a blessing he/she can be in your life. Today, as I read this verse "Ye are my friends"  really touch me - have you really considered that? God considers us His friends! I've thought about the father/daughter relationship but never fully considered how wonderful it is to be a friend of God and how much He wants to be our friend. We can be best friends with an almighty God!   I hope you keep in close contact with your friend -I bet He's waiting to hear how your day went.
Now, that's a friendship to brag about! CC

No comments: