Friday, March 9, 2012

Wherever You Go...

Joshua 1:9 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

 There are things in life we all have to go through that are hard. There are some things that one can really go through  with us - no one but God. Whether it be physical pain, loss of a loved one, an operating room, or struggles in the workplace we are never alone. Isn't this verse a great comfort?

 I remember when I was having my neck surgery I began to get very nervous laying on the table all alone waiting for my trip to surgery and I began to feel very panicky. This nurse came looked at me and saw I was upset and said, "Don't worry, you won't be there all alone. God's going to be in there with us."  That was just what I needed to hear! Don't be afraid - Be Brave - Wherever you are God is there too!

No comments: