Thursday, June 16, 2011

Guardian Angels

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalms 91:11


I recently watched "The Owls of Ga' Hoole" for the second time. Even though it's really a kid's movie, I enjoyed the message. The little owls in trouble had faith that this land where the guardian owls lived existed - they just needed to listen to their "gizzards" to find it. The guardian owls would help them fight the bad owls and solve their problems. It's a nice story and not too far from reality.

The bible often talks of angels. I love the Psalms above because God specifically how angels play a role in our lives - He sends them to protect us! He tells them what to do in our best interest too. Not only will they protect us - but they will keep us IN ALL OUR WAYS! That gives me great comfort knowing my children have the protection of God's heavenly host wherever they are.  Have a great day knowing you're surrounded by angels!

No comments: