Thursday, June 9, 2011

Abundant Life

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10

I don't know how many times I've settled. I've thought that's good enough. I guess we all do that - at some point we decide things are good enough. Settling isn't a bad thing, really, or is it?  I had been thinking about mediocracy and how many times I don't do something because I think that it is "good enough" the way it is - sometimes even my relationship with God. This verse came to mind and I realized that the settling way of thinking isn't what God wants for me - for you either! - God came so we can have an abundant life! What does having an abundant life mean to you? How will you change your thinking today?
Have a great day!

No comments: